3DS MAX Training
COURSE CODE: MAX_1501
COURSE NAME: 3DS MAX Training
- Introduction with Menu Bar, Toolbars, Command Pane, Viewports, Viewport Navigation Controls, Animation Playback Controls
- Flyout, Right-click Menus, Snaps Settings, Units Setup, Setting Grid Spacing
- Customizing the Colors for the User Interface
- Move, Rotate, Scale (Reference, Instance and copy)
- Creating a Box, Sphere, Geosphere, Cylinder, Cone, Tube, Torus, Pyramid, Plane, Teapot
- Creating a Hadron, Torus Knot, Chamfer Box, Chamfer Cylinder, Oil Tank, Capsule, Spindle, L-Ext, Gengon, C-Ext, Ring Wave, Hose, Prism
- Creating a Wall, Doors, Windows, Stairs, Foliage, and Railing.
- Bend, Taper, Mesh Select, Displace, Extrude, Lathe Modifier, Face Extrude, Lattice, Material, Noise, Twist, MeshSmooth,
- Tessellate, Push, Normal, Edit Mesh, UVW Map Modifier, FFD (Free-Form Deformation) Modifiers.
- Creating a Line, Rectangle, Circle, Ellipse, Arc, Donut, NGon, Star, Text, Helix, Section
- Creating a WRectangle, Channel, Angle, Tee, Wide Flange.
Autodesk 3ds Max Screen Components
Customizing the Hot Keys
Viewport Navigation Controls
Creating 3D objects by using Standard Primitives
Compound ObjectsBoolean, Terrain, Scatter, Connect, Loft, Shape Merge, Conform, ProBoolean, ProCutter
Working with Mirror, Array, Align, Clone
Working Pivot Rollout
Crating a 3d house plan by using AEC Extended Primitives
Adding Modifiers on 3D objects
Creating 2d profiles by using Splines and Extended Splines
Creating Extended Splines
- Microsoft Office Specialist certification gives you the tools to build a brighter future.
- Achieve industry-recognized certification.
- Learn the computing skills companies are looking for.
- Differentiate yourself from other applicants.
- Gain valuable experience and confidence.
- Heighten your earning potential.
- Converting Objects into Editable Mesh
- Sub-object Levels in Editable Mesh
- Modifying the Editable Mesh Objects Using the Sub-object Levels
- Converting Objects into Editable Poly
- Modifying the Editable Poly Objects Using the Sub-object Levels
- Converting Objects into Editable Patch
- Setting fog, volumetric light and flames.
Introduction to Cameras
- Creating a Target Camera, Free Camera, Camera Viewport Controls,
- Align Camera Tool.
- Adjusting the cameras with field- of- view, Roll, dolly and perspective
- Using Material Editor, Menu Bar, Sample Slots, Material Editor Tools,
- Types of Materials, Types of Maps.
- Working with material library
- Creating a new material, Animating Texture with Noise.
- Rendering Effects, Assign Render Rollout
- Time Slider and Animation Playback Controls
- Understanding Animation and Time Controls
- Spray, Snow, Super Spray and Blizzard.
Modifying the Shapes
Converting the Shapes into Editable Splines
Sub-object Levels in Editable Spline
Converting 2D into 3D by using Extrude and Lath modifiers.
Modifying the 3D Mesh Objects by Using the Modify tab
Introduction to LightsOmni, Target Spot, Free Spot, Target Direct, Free Direct, Skylight Adjusting the color of light, Setting of Hotspot and Falloff.
Adding special effects
Materials and Maps
Changing the Background Color in the Final Output at Rendering
Introduction to Animation
Introduction to Particle Systems
Animating lights with colors
Creating a walkthrough
Rendering an Animation
Creation of photo realistic image
Creating a Video Post
- X, XII Pass
- Graduates / Under Graduates
- ITI, Diploma and B.Tech. Students
- CAD Operators
- Product Designers
- Machine Operators
- Maintenance Engineers
- Production Engineers
- CNC Milling Programming And Operating : Fanuc Entry Level (Course Code : CNC1502)
- CNC Milling Programming And Operating : Siemens Entry Level (Course Code : CNC1504)
- CNC Custom Macro Programming : Custom Programmer (Course Code : CNC1506)
- UG NX CAD/CAM
- SolidWORKS + SolidCAM
- DelCAM PowerMill / FeatureCAM
- CNC Turning Programming And Operating : Fanuc Entry Level (Course Code : CNC1501)
- CNC Turning Programming And Operating : Siemens Entry Level (Course Code : CNC1503)