COURSE CODE: ACAD1503
COURSE NAME: AUTOCAD 3D
- 3D modeling is a professional approach towards transforming your design ideas into solid models .
- With AutoCAD 3D you can explore one of the most exciting areas of CADD (Computer Aided Design and Drafting).
- All the drawings are created in 3 dimensions wherein you can set the display of the model in wireframe or solid etc. along with viewing from different directions by rotating the object using 3D rotation, zooming, panning and 3D scaling.
- You can perform the sectioning of solid objects by selecting various plane locations.
- This job oriented course is purely designed by our expert team to meet the knowledge required by industrial design professionals in the field of Architectural, Mechanical, Interior Designing and Civil etc.
- The course is well designed to understand the concepts for creating 3D assembly and plotting the individual components of the assembly by creating different general views from the 3D models.
- Microsoft Office Specialist certification gives you the tools to build a brighter future.
- Achieve industry-recognized certification.
- Learn the computing skills companies are looking for.
- Differentiate yourself from other applicants.
- Gain valuable experience and confidence.
- Heighten your earning potential.
- Understanding the circle options
- Advantages of Drawing in Three Dimensions
- Viewing a 3D Model
- Rotating the View
- Additional Shading Modes
- Adding Thickness to 2D Objects
- Setting the Elevation
- Displaying More Than One View of a Model
- Understanding 3D Coordinate Systems
- 3D Object Snaps
- Point Filters
- The User Coordinate System
- The UCS View Option
- UCS 3point
- Working with Multiple UCSs
- Wireframe Models
- Surface Models
- Solid Models
- Solid Modeling Definitions and Concepts
- Creating Solid Models from Two Dimensional Shapes
- Extruding 2D Geometry
- Creating Solid Models with Solid Primitives
- Revolved Solids
- Controlling the Appearance of Solids
- Concept of composite solid model
- Boolean Operations
- Adding Solid Objects
- Subtracting Solid Objects
- Intersecting Solid Objects
- Filleting Solid Models
- Chamfering Solids
- Generating Mass Property Reports
- Slicing a Solid along a Plane
- Cross-Sectional Views
- Moving Faces
- Tapering Faces
- Deleting Faces and Creating a Shell
- Advanced Solid Editing Options
- The coordinate system
- Advanced UCS Concepts
- Rotating the UCS
- Saving and Restoring a UCS
- Named Views in 3D
- Printing/Plotting 3D Models
- Layouts: A New Look for Plotting
- Changing from Model Mode to Layout Mode
- Creating a New Layout
- Specifying Page Setup
- Specifying a Plot Device
- Layout Settings
- Scaling Viewports
- Copying an Existing Layout
- Non-rectangular Viewports
- Floating Viewports Setup
- Creating 2D Views from a Solid Model
- Creating Profiles from Solids
Basics of 3D CAD
Working with 3D Coordinate System
Creating Composite Solid Models
Modifying Solid Models
3D Concepts : Advance Level
Working with the Layout Feature and Layout Tabs
Working With The Viewports Dialog Box
- AutoCAD users
- X, XII Pass
- Graduates / Under Graduates
- ITI / Diploma /B.E / B.Tech. / B. Arch
- Interior Designers
- Product Designers
- Machine Operators
- Maintenance Engineers
- Production Engineers
- AutoCAD Essentials (Course Code : ACAD1501)
- AutoCAD Advanced (Course Code : ACAD1502)
- Freehand Sketching Fundamentals (Course Code : EG1501)
- Engineering Drawing Practices (Course Code : EG1502)
- Machine Drawing and Blueprint Reading(Course Code : EG1503)
- Construction Drawing Practices And Graphic Standards (Course Code : EG1504)
- Fundamentals Of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing -GD&T (Course Code : EG1505)