COURSE CODE: ACAD1501
COURSE NAME: AUTOCAD ESSENTIALS
- In AutoCAD essentials training course includes the most widely used commands and drawing techniques.
- Getting trained in AutoCAD essentials course means a lot for a beginner as his/her drafting passion will be viewed in a two dimensional CAD environment.
- If, your ultimate goal is to touch the extremities in the design and drafting profession and a make it a career, We at JICC will help you to understand the concept of Engineering Drawing and Machine Drawing and make you thoroughly capable of exploring the easy methods of creating complex drawings.
- By following our professionally designed training technique, very quickly you will become well versed with creating all our basic level 2D (2 Dimensional) drawings in AutoCAD.
- You will be creating big assembly drawings and different parts in different layers and explore the use of line types, colors, line weights, dimensions and hatching patterns.
- Creating blocks and attributes will help to insert objects repetitively without actually drawing them.
- AutoCAD commands and drawing techniques taught are generic, relevant to all industries.
- Microsoft Office Specialist certification gives you the tools to build a brighter future.
- Achieve industry-recognized certification.
- Learn the computing skills companies are looking for.
- Differentiate yourself from other applicants.
- Gain valuable experience and confidence.
- Heighten your earning potential.
- Starting AutoCAD software
- Understanding the user interface
- Interacting with AutoCAD tools
- AutoCAD File formats
- Setting up a Drawing
- Using AutoCAD Drafting Tools
- Understanding Objects
- Understanding the Display and Virtual Screen
- Using ZOOM and PAN To Control the Display
- Using the Aerial View Window and Creating Views
- Setting the Display Format and Units
- Cartesian Coordinate System
- Polar Coordinate System
- Working with Layers
- Understanding and Creating Linetypes
- Changing object properties
- Matching object properties
- Drawing Rectangles
- Drawing Circles
- Drawing Arcs
- Deleting and Restoring Objects
- Moving, Copying, and Offsetting Objects
- Rotating, Mirroring, Scaling, and Stretching Objects
- Editing Edges and Corners of Objects
- Producing Arrays of Objects
- Creating Multiline text
- Creating single line text
- Using text styles
- Editing Text
- Dimensioning Basics and Dimensioning with Precision
- Linear and Radial Dimensioning
- Angular Dimensioning
- Editing Dimensions
- Using dimension styles
- Using Multileaders
- Hatching Objects
- Editing hatch objects
- Creating Blocks
- Inserting Blocks
- Using tool pallets
- Plot Settings
- Plotting Drawings
- PDF output
- Using Plotstyles
Introduction to AutoCAD
Beginning By Creating First Drawing
Understanding Viewing Options
Accurate Drawing Techniques
Creating Basic Geometry
Editing Drawings at Basic Level
Annotate the Drawing
Dimensioning a Drawing
Printing and Plotting
- Newcomer to AutoCAD
- X, XII Pass
- Graduates / Under Graduates
- ITI / Diploma Engineers
- CAD Operators
- Product Designers
- Interior Designers
- Machine Operators
- Maintenance Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Freehand Sketching Fundamentals (Course Code : EG1501)
- Engineering Drawing Practices (Course Code : EG1502)
- Machine Drawing and Blueprint Reading(Course Code : EG1503)
- Construction Drawing Practices And Graphic Standards (Course Code : EG1504)
- Fundamentals Of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing GD and T (Course Code : EG1505)