COURSE CODE: CAC_1602
COURSE NAME: Computer Training
HP Certified Courses
Data Structure using C 50
Programming techniques with C & C++ 50
VLSI, VHDL & PCB Design 60
PHP with Word Press 60
Core JAVA 60
J2EE Struts with Hibernate framework 90
J2EE Strings with Hibernate framework 90
Anroid Application Development 72
Linux Administration with Scripting 60
Networking Concepts with Security 70
ASP.NET with C# 90
Core JAVA with Android 100
- Microsoft Office Specialist certification gives you the tools to build a brighter future.
- Achieve industry-recognized certification.
- Learn the computing skills companies are looking for.
- Differentiate yourself from other applicants.
- Gain valuable experience and confidence.
- Heighten your earning potential.
- Converting Objects into Editable Mesh
- Sub-object Levels in Editable Mesh
- Modifying the Editable Mesh Objects Using the Sub-object Levels
- Converting Objects into Editable Poly
- Modifying the Editable Poly Objects Using the Sub-object Levels
- Converting Objects into Editable Patch
- Setting fog, volumetric light and flames.
Introduction to Cameras
- Creating a Target Camera, Free Camera, Camera Viewport Controls,
- Align Camera Tool.
- Adjusting the cameras with field- of- view, Roll, dolly and perspective
- Using Material Editor, Menu Bar, Sample Slots, Material Editor Tools,
- Types of Materials, Types of Maps.
- Working with material library
- Creating a new material, Animating Texture with Noise.
- Rendering Effects, Assign Render Rollout
- Time Slider and Animation Playback Controls
- Understanding Animation and Time Controls
- Spray, Snow, Super Spray and Blizzard.
Modifying the Shapes
Converting the Shapes into Editable Splines
Sub-object Levels in Editable Spline
Converting 2D into 3D by using Extrude and Lath modifiers.
Modifying the 3D Mesh Objects by Using the Modify tab
Introduction to LightsOmni, Target Spot, Free Spot, Target Direct, Free Direct, Skylight Adjusting the color of light, Setting of Hotspot and Falloff.
Adding special effects
Materials and Maps
Changing the Background Color in the Final Output at Rendering
Introduction to Animation
Introduction to Particle Systems
Animating lights with colors
Creating a walkthrough
Rendering an Animation
Creation of photo realistic image
Creating a Video Post
- X, XII Pass
- Graduates / Under Graduates
- ITI, Diploma and B.Tech. Students
- CAD Operators
- Product Designers
- Machine Operators
- Maintenance Engineers
- Production Engineers
- Digital Marketing (Course Code : DM1601