NX Drafting Essentials
COURSE CODE: TR10100-TC
COURSE NAME: NX Drafting Essentials
- The Drafting Essentials course is designed to teach students the proper use of the NX drafting tools.
- Productivity is a key in every aspect of the NX software implementation.
- Included in numerous implementation processes is the requirement to produce high-quality detail drawings that capture and convey design intent graphically "on paper".
- Product model detailing skills further the goal of overall productivity, as part of the engineering and product development process.
- Students who complete the Drafting Essentials course will be prepared to return to their product development duties with the additional skills that speed and automate the detailing process in NX.
- Microsoft Office Specialist certification gives you the tools to build a brighter future.
- Achieve industry-recognized certification.
- Learn the computing skills companies are looking for.
- Differentiate yourself from other applicants.
- Gain valuable experience and confidence.
- Heighten your earning potential.
- Create and edit drawings
- Create and edit orthographic, section, and detail views
- Create and edit symbols, geometric tolerancing symbols, dimensions, notes and labels
- Create user-defined view boundaries
- Create associative notes and labels
- Create exploded views
- Sketch in drafting
- CAD/CAM managers
- Basic Design (TR10053-TC)
- Essentials for NX Designers (TR10051-TC)