NX Synchronous Modeling Fundamentals
COURSE CODE: TR10045-TC
COURSE NAME: NX Synchronous Modeling Fundamentals
- The Synchronous Modeling Fundamentals course is aimed at progressive users who are already familiar with NX, but want to learn how to start leveraging the Synchronous Modeling next generation design tool.
- Synchronous technology unites parametric and history-free modeling regardless of its origins or associativity.
- This course provides hands-on activities and 2 practice projects that focus on history-free and parametric constraint-driven techniques to accelerate the design process used to create new parts, and to edit existing parts
- Microsoft Office Specialist certification gives you the tools to build a brighter future.
- Achieve industry-recognized certification.
- Learn the computing skills companies are looking for.
- Differentiate yourself from other applicants.
- Gain valuable experience and confidence.
- Heighten your earning potential.
- Modeling modes and switching between them
- Working in history-free mode
- Synchronous modeling constraints (make tangent, make parallel, etc.)
- Pull face
- Dimension commands
- Reuse commands (copy/paste faces)
- Pattern Face
- Offset region
- Replace face
- Delete face
- 2 projects
- CAD/CAM managers
- Essentials for NX Designers (TR10051-TC)
- Or the Feature Modeling - Fundamentals self-paced courses in Learning Advantage.
- Prerequisite concepts: design in NX and sketching