NX Synchronous Modeling and Parametric Design
COURSE CODE: TR10043-TC
COURSE NAME: NX Synchronous Modeling and Parametric Design
- The Synchronous Modeling and Parametric Design course is designed to sustain the momentum launched in earlier NX courses.
- As a second tier course, Synchronous Modeling and Parametric Design (SMP) aims to capitalize on the designers heightened skill level and propel his or her job productivity to the next level.
- This course includes key productivity skills that delve deeper into the advanced and associative modeling concepts.
- Microsoft Office Specialist certification gives you the tools to build a brighter future.
- Achieve industry-recognized certification.
- Learn the computing skills companies are looking for.
- Differentiate yourself from other applicants.
- Gain valuable experience and confidence.
- Heighten your earning potential.
- Documenting design intent (Layers, Feature sets, Product Interfaces)
- Editing parametric models (Replace features, Suppression, model updates)
- Associative curve operations (Project, Join, Intersect, Wrap/Unwrap, Text)
- General pockets and pads (General, Emboss, Offset)
- Blending techniques (Overflow, Edge options, Face blends and options)
- Design optimization (Optimization study, options, algorithms)
- Synchronous modeling (History and History Free Mode)
- Design intent and model construction
- CAD/CAM managers
- Essentials for NX Designers (TR10051-TC)
- Student needs to have these concepts: Design in NX and Sketcher
- And have working knowledge of assemblies