NX Sheet Metal
COURSE CODE: TR16020-TC
COURSE NAME: NX Sheet Metal
- The NX Sheet Metal Design course covers all the features and functions available in NX Sheet Metal, and is geared towards best practices and typical workflows.
- This course allows for actual hands-on lab time to allow students to learn by doing.
- Microsoft Office Specialist certification gives you the tools to build a brighter future.
- Achieve industry-recognized certification.
- Learn the computing skills companies are looking for.
- Differentiate yourself from other applicants.
- Gain valuable experience and confidence.
- Heighten your earning potential.
- Typical sheet metal workflow
- Preferences and defaults
- Base features: tabs, contour flanges, and lofted flanges
- Flanges, jogs, and hem flanges
- Converting non-sheet metal parts to NX Sheet Metal parts
- Bending sheet metal
- Flattening sheet metal parts
- Sheet metal corners
- Sheet metal cutouts
- Punch type features: dimples, drawn cutouts, solid punches, and louvers
- Stiffening features: beads and gussets
- Advanced sheet metal features: bridge bends and advanced flanges
- Aerospace Sheet Metal, including aerospace-specific features such as flanges, joggles and lightening cutouts
- Workbook projects that allow for more independent work
- CAD/CAM managers
- Essentials for NX Designers (TR10051-TC)