NX CAD SKETCHING FUNDAMENTALS
COURSE CODE: TR100028-TC
COURSE NAME: NX CAD SKETCHING FUNDAMENTALS
- Essentials for NX Designers as the initial class, is designed to launch students on the path of productivity.
- This course is designed to meet the student's expectation to transfer classroom instruction to productivity on the job.
- The Essentials for NX Designers course ignites the student through professional instruction pertaining to product model design, product model detailing, assembly modeling and the basics of the master model concept.
- At the completion of Essentials for NX Designers the student will productively develop solid models, detail drawings, and product assemblies.
- Microsoft Office Specialist certification gives you the tools to build a brighter future.
- Achieve industry-recognized certification.
- Learn the computing skills companies are looking for.
- Differentiate yourself from other applicants.
- Gain valuable experience and confidence.
- Heighten your earning potential.
- Sketching in Modeling and in the Sketch task environment
- Creating sketches
- Sketch constraints
- Additional sketch techniques
- Sketch on path
- NC programmers
- CAD/CAM managers
- Manufacturing engineers
- System managers
- Application programmers
- Essentials for NX Designers (TR10051-TC)