Revit Architecture Essentials Training
COURSE CODE: MAX_1501
COURSE NAME: Revit Architecture Essentials Training
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) is becoming an industry standard because of its intuitive interface and for its ability to facilitate opportunities to connect between the Architect, Consultants, and Contractor.
- This course will utilize the software capabilities and provide the basic skills to create and maintain a parametric building model to use for renderings, working drawings, massing studies, and coordination of disciplines.
- Microsoft Office Specialist certification gives you the tools to build a brighter future.
- Achieve industry-recognized certification.
- Learn the computing skills companies are looking for.
- Differentiate yourself from other applicants.
- Gain valuable experience and confidence.
- Heighten your earning potential.
- Creating wall, wall properties, Modifying and Mirroring wall, Using Reference Planes Adding Interior Walls, Using Temporary Dimensions, Displaying Wall Joins, Placing Doors and Windows
- Creating Levels, Creating and Modifying Building Sections , Adding Wall Sections, Creating Callouts, Creating and Modifying a Camera View, Creating an Elevation, Interior Elevations
- Move ,copy & Rotate, The Array Command, The Mirror Command, The Align Tool, The Trim Command, The Split Element Command, The Offset Command.
- Aligned Dimensions, Linear Dimensions, Angular Dimensions , Radial Dimensions , Placing Text and Annotations, Adding Leader Text, Modifying the Text Placement , Changing Text Properties
- Placing a Floor Slab, Creating the Slab, Sketching the Slab, Building a Floor by Layers, Splitting the Floor Materials, Adding an Alternate Material, Pitching a Floor to a Floor Drain, Creating Shaft Openings
- Placing Roofs by Footprint, Flat Roofs by Footprint, Pitched Roofs by Footprint, Creating a Sloping Roof, Creating Roofs by Extrusion, Adding a Roof Dormer.
- Creating Ceilings, Modifying Ceiling Grids, Creating a Plan Region, Creating Ceiling Openings and Soffits, Adding Interior Design, Adding Light Fixtures to Ceilings, Adding Plumbing Fixtures and Furniture, Adding Parabolic Troffers.
- Creating Stairs by Using the Rise/Run Function, Modifying Boundaries , Configuring Railings , Creating a Winding Staircase, Creating a Custom Railing System Adding Ramps
- Creating Schedules, Adding Fields to a Schedule, Modifying Elements in a Schedule, Creating Material Takeoffs, Creating a Calculated Value Field, Adding Tags, Adding Tags Individually, Tagging by Material.
- Creating and Populating Sheets, Sheet Organization, Modifying a Viewport, Adding Revisions to a Sheet, Addressing Project Parameters, Printing from Revit Architecture.
- Creating Rooms, Configuring Properties, Placing and Manipulating Room Tags, Adding a Room Schedule, Adding a Color-Fill Plan, Adding Room Separators, Creating an Area Plan
- Creating an Exterior Rendering, Creating Lighting Groups, Creating an Interior Rendering, Creating Walkthroughs, Exporting an Animation, Importing and Exporting CAD Formats
UNDERSTANDING REVIT ENVIRONMENT AND USER INTERFACE
STARTING A NEW PROJECT
WORKING WITH BASIC EDIT TOOLS
APPLYING ANNOTATION AND DIMENSIONS IN PROJECT
WORKING WITH FLOORS
WORKING WITH STAIRS, RAILING AND RAMPS
CREATING SCHEDULES AND TAGS
CREATING DRAWING SHEETS AND PRINTING
WORKING WITH ROOMS AND AREA PLANS
RENDERING AND PRESENTATION
- ITI, Diploma, B. Tech., B. Arch. Students
- Construction Engineers
- Interior Designers
- CAD Operators
- AutoCAD Essentials (Course Code : ACAD1501)