Solid Edge Advanced Assembly
COURSE CODE: TR01416
COURSE NAME: Solid Edge Advanced Assembly
- Traditional assembly design focuses primarily on how parts fit together.
- Solid Edge Design places additional emphasis on the function of a product and how components interact, thereby giving designers the power to advance beyond fit, to create intelligent, functionally realistic models.
- Microsoft Office Specialist certification gives you the tools to build a brighter future.
- Achieve industry-recognized certification.
- Learn the computing skills companies are looking for.
- Differentiate yourself from other applicants.
- Gain valuable experience and confidence.
- Heighten your earning potential.
- Assembly methods and relationships
- Additional relationships
- Editing assemblies
- Display tools
- Explode and section views
- Revising assemblies
- Designing in the context of the assembly
- Assembly inspection
- Alternate assemblies
- Placing tubing with XpresRoute
- CAD/CAM managers
- Solid Edge Fundamentals (TR01413)