Solid Edge Surfacing
COURSE CODE: TR01418
COURSE NAME: Solid Edge Surfacing
- This course covers Solid Edge modeling functions to build free form surfaces.
- Free form surfaces are those that cannot be constructed using standard solid modeling features.
- This includes creating b-spline curves and other developed curves, building surfaces through one or more sets of curves, sweeping profiles along guides, and applying surface transition between faces.
- Learn the workflows and modeling tools that make you more productive in creating surface models.
- The instructor will introduce areas of focus for each modeling workflow and then reinforce this topic with well-designed lab exercises.
- Microsoft Office Specialist certification gives you the tools to build a brighter future.
- Achieve industry-recognized certification.
- Learn the computing skills companies are looking for.
- Differentiate yourself from other applicants.
- Gain valuable experience and confidence.
- Heighten your earning potential.
- Introduction to surface modeling
- Creating and editing curves
- Indirect curve creation techniques
- Surface creation
- Surface manipulation tools
- Curve and surface inspection tools
- CAD/CAM managers
- Solid Edge Fundamentals (TR01413)