Solid Edge Fundamentals with Synchronous Technology
COURSE CODE: TR01415
COURSE NAME: Solid Edge Fundamentals with Synchronous Technology
- An essential course for those users who would like to start taking advantage of the synchronous modeling functionality in Solid Edge.
- This course is ideal for existing users that are used to working in the history based ordered environments.
- Microsoft Office Specialist certification gives you the tools to build a brighter future.
- Achieve industry-recognized certification.
- Learn the computing skills companies are looking for.
- Differentiate yourself from other applicants.
- Gain valuable experience and confidence.
- Heighten your earning potential.
- Synchronous Interface
- Synchronous Sketching
- Synchronous Part Modeling
- Geometry editing with Steering Wheel & Live Rules
- Mirror & Patterns
- Geometry Re-use
- Geometry Relate Functions
- Synchronous Sheet Metal
- Sheet Metal Live Rules
- Transform to Sheet Metal
- Imported Sheet Metal
- Assemblies and SynchronousAssembly Edits
- CAD/CAM managers
- Solid Edge Fundamentals (TR01413)